Learning to drive is complex enough and so that you have nothing else to worry about My terms and conditions are straight forward – there’s no hidden extras
• feel free to make as many or as few bookings as you require
• Lessons will be conducted on a one to one basis with no other pupil
• As many lessons as you wish may be cancelled or moved as often as you like
• Notice of cancellation requires a full 24 – hour notice. Lessons cancelled after this will be charged the full lesson rate.
Code of Conduct for Approved Driving Instructors
• The instructor will at all times behave in a professional manner towards clients
• Clients will be treated with respect and consideration
• The instructor will try and avoid physical contact with the client except in an emergency or in the normal course of greeting
• Whilst reserving the right to decide against giving tuition, the instructor will not act in any way which contravenes legislation on discrimination.
• The Instructor will advise pupils when to apply for their tests,taking account of local waiting times and forecast of the pupils potential for achieving the test pass standard
• The instructor should at all times,to the best of their ability,endeavour to teach the pupil the correct driving skills according to the DVSAs recommended syllabus.